Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Thursday, May 14,2009

The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.
Eleanor Roosevelt

An Affirmation

Today I purpose to live

My life will shine
As the morning sings
I walk in liberty
Bound in true dreams
Manifested promises
Chase my forward motion
A covered path before me
The fruits of my hoping
The fruits of my living

Today I purpose to love

My love will speak
With the sound of grace
Merciful within mercy
The works of my faith
Smiles of overflowing
Inspire my giving
Abundance of joy as rain
The fruits of my living

A Blessing
In the busy and in the hushed moments of your life, or when you feel yourself filled with fear, or loneliness looms all around; or when hopelessness beckons your heart and you are exultant in joy, may you know the unconditional and eternal love of God washing over you with the greatest gentleness as loving balm; and may the blessing of God be with you now and always. Amen


source
Today I purpose my life - Michael John Faciane
In the busy - Renee Miller







No comments:

Post a Comment